For you who often welcoming guests, enjoying cocktails after the long day in your living room is perfect! The living room bar is the most suited styles to be the part of your home design and of course, there are many options you can pick. The styles? It depends on you!
Perfect ways to making your living room bar cooler
The tiny room is not your limitation to make a living room bar. There are shortcuts and ways to spice it up. So here are tips to create the stunning one:
Creating Folding Door
Having a tiny room sometimes cannot let you explore good things inside including making living room cafe. A useful hack you can try is installing a cabinet with folding door. Yes! This is a hidden minibar. You can create the fold-down door to be a cafe table. It is held in place using chains so it can hold stuff on it if you use this.
Making A colorful Connection
Cut a table into half and bolt it to the wall. This open design bar table will create a plenty space and keep your things under it. You can create a shelf for hang wine glasses beneath the top.
Hiding Bar Cabinet
If you just want to save your alcohol from your kids, just make a hiding bar cabinet by making a small closet for living room club that stores your stuff. Don’t forget to set the downlights for a minibar feel.
So, skip your book and create the hanging shelves instead for your wines and wine glasses. This works best for your tiny room which you have no additional space for just having fun with your guest.
Other stuff is listed in our galleries. We hope this living room bar hacks will help you a lot. Have a great day!
- 20+ The Most Jaw Dropping Living Room Storage
- 20+ Tricks Utilizing Living Room Desk For An Office
- 20+ D.Y.I Accessories For Living Room Chairs and Cabinets
- 20+ How To Set Small Living Room Layout Instantly
- 20+ How To Decorate House Living Room Corner
- 15+ Living Room Tables Ideas You Should Not Miss!
- Are you looking for the best home decoration ideas?
- Living Room Lighting: 20+ Ideas How You Should Set This Right!
- 10 Ideas Of Making Cheap Living Room Furniture Look Expensive
- 20+ Stunning Country Living Room Furniture
- 10+ Incredible Bar For Living Room Setting To Pick
- 15+ Ways How To Arrange Luxury Living Room Furniture
- 20+ Furniture Living Room Ideas For Small Living Room
- A simple DIY floating shelves for your home
- 15+ Perfect Chairs For Your Living Room Lounge! Which One Is Yours?